The “Korean Dream,” as coined by Dr. Hyun Jin P. Moon, is a recent vision for a free, unified nation embodying Hongik Ingan, which was in the hearts of the Korean people 100 years ago. Dr. Moon’s “out-of-the-box approach,” mentioned recently in The Washington Times, looks to the common history and culture of the Korean people to outline what a new, united peninsula could look like. Read more about the Korean Dream.
- Dr. Hyun Jin Preston Moon’s Keynote Address at the Global Peace Convention 2023 Main Plenary
- The Korea Times: Dr. Hyun Jin Preston Moon on Korean Youth and Unification [Interview]
- In the Media: The Korea Times covers the Global Peace Youth Festival in Manila, Philippines
- Munhwa Ilbo: Grassroots unification movement to contribute to global peace
- The new Cold War with Russia and China will accelerate the movement for unification – The Korea Economic Daily