Y스페셜 (Y Special), the feature series of Korea’s top newswire service Yonhap News, took a closer look at Dr. Hyun Jin P. Moon’s approach to Korean reunification. Dr. Moon’s approach, which he outlines in his book, “Korean Dream: A Vision for a Unified Korea,” is based on the indigenous ethic of the Korean people, Hongik Ingan, and emphasizes the importance of “people power” in determining the future of the Korean peninsula.
- International Forum on One Korea Advocates for a Peaceful, Principled Korean Unification
- International Forum on One Korea Explores Prospects for Reunification amid Global Pandemic, Social Upheavals, and Geopolitical Realignments
- Quotes to Inspire You on International Day of Peace
- An Opportunity for Peacebuilding Leaders Amidst the Global Pandemic
- Tackling the Global Pandemic with Moral and Innovative Leadership in Africa