Y스페셜 (Y Special), the feature series of Korea’s top newswire service Yonhap News, took a closer look at Dr. Hyun Jin P. Moon’s approach to Korean reunification. Dr. Moon’s approach, which he outlines in his book, “Korean Dream: A Vision for a Unified Korea,” is based on the indigenous ethic of the Korean people, Hongik Ingan, and emphasizes the importance of “people power” in determining the future of the Korean peninsula.
- Children from S.M.I.L.E Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam Learning Center Explore National Science Centre, New Delhi
- Solidarity Hands: Women’s Group Helps Families in Paraguay
- In the Media: Korean unification movement launched at Korean National Assembly
- Children’s Day Celebrations Promote Education, Safe Communities, and Strong Families in Nigeria
- Special Lecture on the Vision for Korean Reunification and Its Significance