Swami Shantatmananda, Secretary of the Ramakrishna Mission in New Delhi, spoke on “Global Ethics and Volunteerism” in Tokyo, Japan on September 29, 2018. There, he shared stories that animated India’s age-old vision of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (One World Family).
- Children from S.M.I.L.E Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam Learning Center Explore National Science Centre, New Delhi
- Solidarity Hands: Women’s Group Helps Families in Paraguay
- In the Media: Korean unification movement launched at Korean National Assembly
- Children’s Day Celebrations Promote Education, Safe Communities, and Strong Families in Nigeria
- Special Lecture on the Vision for Korean Reunification and Its Significance