World Interfaith Harmony Week is observed every year throughout the first week of February. Understanding and dialogue between members of all faith traditions is essential to create peace in increasingly diverse communities around the world. Together, we can combat divisiveness and hostility through the spiritual values shared across all faiths. the recognition that no matter what background we come from, we originate from the same Creator, making us one human family.
- International Forum on One Korea Advocates for a Peaceful, Principled Korean Unification
- International Forum on One Korea Explores Prospects for Reunification amid Global Pandemic, Social Upheavals, and Geopolitical Realignments
- Quotes to Inspire You on International Day of Peace
- An Opportunity for Peacebuilding Leaders Amidst the Global Pandemic
- Tackling the Global Pandemic with Moral and Innovative Leadership in Africa