World Interfaith Harmony Week is observed every year throughout the first week of February. Understanding and dialogue between members of all faith traditions is essential to create peace in increasingly diverse communities around the world. Together, we can combat divisiveness and hostility through the spiritual values shared across all faiths. the recognition that no matter what background we come from, we originate from the same Creator, making us one human family.
- Munhwa Ilbo: Grassroots unification movement to contribute to global peace
- The new Cold War with Russia and China will accelerate the movement for unification – The Korea Economic Daily
- In the Media: [Interview] Korea’s unification best solution for stable Northeast Asia – The Korea Times
- Asia Today: Efforts to Establish Peace on the Korean Peninsula
- The Korea Times: Korea’s Unification best solution for stable NE Asia